Eating fish is really good for you as it has omega -3 which our body needs. I recently watched a video where the a Japanese man was celebrating his 114th birthday! He said that his secret to longevity is eating smaller portions and a lot of fish! I need to start eating more fish..... I'm lucky if I get a chance to eat it once every two weeks. So here you are, my onion salmon recipe!
Baked Onion Salmon
Baked Onion Salmon:
2 salmon pieces
1/2 onion, sliced thinly
Some ranch dressing
Paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
1. Put your salmon pieces in the middle of 2 aluminum foil pieces that have been sprayed with oil. Make sure that your aluminum foil pieces are big enough to wrap around the salmon.
2. Liberally sprinkle your salmon with paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Put a half of the onion slices on each salmon piece.
4. Wrap each salmon piece with the aluminum foil, but try to do it so the top is not really touching the top of the salmon.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Then open up the aluminum foil and drizzle each salmon piece with a strip of ranch dressing. Let cook without covering another 5 minutes.
6. Serve over a bed of rice of your choice and enjoy!